domingo, 25 de janeiro de 2015

Alexis von Rosenberg, Baron de Redé

"I dislike fervour and enthusiasm. I do not like noise. Very often, I remain silent, for silence has it's own dignity. I listen for the nuances that stir behind the Babylon of general conversation. I relish comfort, style and luxury. I dislike men whose socks are so short that when they cross their legs, they expose flesh. I dislike men who do not wear white shirts in the evening. Many such things I dislike.
I do not mind being distanced from the world. You could say that I prefer it. I am protected from the outside world, and this will not change. My senses are acutely tuned to the objects d'art that I have collected and with which I live. My great pleasure is to see such objects in the great museums and the houses of other collectors."


Alexis von Rosenberg, Baron de Redé

1 comentário:

  1. he is a pain in the ass and he is very old right now...he didn't make people happy around him, all the time it was show off...I met him a couple of times, and was not impressed because he thinks he knows everything...anyway he is an interesting bastard to be at arms lenght...ahahah

    ResponderEliminar